How to make money with Fiverr 2021 –NO SKILLS NEEDED!

In this article, I am going to tell you about a simple Gig that you can make money on Fiverr with. You do not need any skills to do this but if you do know a little about SEO, it will help boost your earnings.

The Gig I am going to tell you about is called… SEO audit report.

As you can see, they are plenty of people that are doing this Gig and are getting sales. The best way to do this is, start at a low price ($5), that is cheaper than most of the other sellers, build your feedback up and then you can start to increase your prices.

All you are going to do is provide an SEO audit report for your client’s website.

This is very simple to do, when a client orders your Gig, they will supply you with their website that they want the SEO audit report for.

To get the report you can use many sites, here we will use a website called Sitechecker.

All you need to do is, put their URL in and click Analyze.

You will now have the full SEO audit report for the website.

All you need to do now is send the report to your client, at the top right corner of the screen you will see the Download PDF tab.

Download the PDF file and deliver it to your client on Fiverr, if you have any SEO tips to give about the report, you could add extra packages and earn more money.

I hope that people find this useful, if anybody else has any experience with Fiverr, drop your comments below.

What do you think?

Subscribe
Notify of
3 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Syed M. Umair
Marketer
8 days ago

Oh wow, this seems very simple yet effective.

Emmanuel404
Marketer
6 days ago

Fiverr is one of the surest ways to make money on the internet especially as a freelancer.

Rajni Rajput
Marketer
5 days ago

Very nice article. Best and easy way to make money online through fiverr.

Make $25-150/Day with ClickBank for FREE in 2021 (FREE COURSE)

Importance Of Email Marketing For Your Business in 2021