How to promote Maxbounty Surveys 2021 – Free Method!

In this article, I am going to tell you a free method on how you can promote Maxbounty CPA Survey offers. This will also work with other CPA networks and you do not need a website to do this.

I recommend doing a search for at least 20 surveys offers, in the example, I am going to target the US.

As you can see, there is plenty of offers ranging from $0.60 – $24.00 a lead.

I would recommend only promoting the offers that have an EPC of no lower than 0.10, offers lower than that may not convert so well or not at all so this is important.

The more offers you find to promote the better, and the more you will maximize your earnings. I recommend 50-100 offers but no less than 20.

To promote these offers, you can build a simple bridge page using Google sheets, this also makes it much easier to promote and share your links on Facebook, Twitter etc without getting banned.

Google sheets are free to use and very easy to set up, all you need is a Gmail account.

As you can see, I have built a very simple bridge page with the name of the company that runs the offer, the title, country etc.

In the Jobs Open column, this is where you add your affiliate links.

This is just a basic page I made that I am showing you, you can create your page any way you like.

You can promote this a few ways, on Facebook, search for groups like… Make money online, work from home, remote jobs etc, join these groups and post the link to your google sheets. You can also use Twitter.

I hope that people find this useful, if anybody else has experience promoting CPA offers, please say in the comment section below.

What do you think?

Subscribe
Notify of
2 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Syed M. Umair
Marketer
10 days ago

This seems a really easy and effective way to make some spare cash. Thanks for sharing John.

8,100,000 Visitors On This Traffic Source!

Top 5 Content Marketing Techniques