How to Run CPA Offers with No Website 2021

In this article, I am going to explain a very easy way you can promote CPA offers for free without having a website.

The online tool we are going to use is called Linktree, it is free to sign up and use, you can upgrade to the Pro version which has a few more options. For this example, I am going to use the free version.

You can sign up for your free account here… https://linktr.ee/register

When you have signed up, you will receive an activation email. You can make multiple accounts on the same email as long as you activate them all.

When you are signed in and on the Links page, it is very easy to use.

As you can see, I have added some offers. To do this click on the Add New Link tab.

Here you can put in the title of the offer you are running and also add your affiliate link. For this example, I will use Conexa.

You can add as many links/offers as you like, this can also be good if you want to target different countries.

On the right-hand side, you will see your Linktree URL and what it will look like on a mobile device. You can change the look of this under the Appearance tab if you want to.

You can change the order of the tabs by just simply dragging and dropping them into the order you like. I seem to notice it’s always the ones at the top and the ones at the bottom that get the most clicks, so put your least performing offers in the middle.

You can promote your URL for free using social media, sites like Facebook allow you to post Linktree URLs.

Find relevant groups for the offer you are promoting, join the conversation and paste your URL.

Linktree is great for people just starting out that have little or no budget.

I hope that people find this useful, if anybody else has experience with Linktree, please say in the comments section below.

What do you think?

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

5000 Views on YouTube with 0 SUBSCRIBERS?!