What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is a marketing strategy that focuses on generating and delivering useful, appropriate, and reliable content in order to attract and maintain a particular audience, and to drive profitable consumer action.
Content marketing works by providing readers with insightful and valuable content that adds value.
Examples of Content Marketing:
Educational posts, e-books, videos, entertainment, and webinars are examples of content marketing that address specific questions and provide consumers with something they can’t find anywhere else.
In 2021, there are seven content marketing patterns to keep an eye on.
- Creating online communities for content.
- Using video and webinars to go online.
- Improving the user experience with content.
- The focus is on goods and services.
- Putting AI-assisted copy to the test.
- SEO is being doubled down on.
- Repurposing content for different platforms.
Content Marketing Types
- Email, visual content, and eBooks