SEO can be really overwhelming, especially if it isn’t in your wheelhouse or you are just getting started – Heck, it can be overwhelming even when you’ve been at it a while!
If you are one of those people who really don’t know where to begin with SEO, start with downloading the SEOQuake plugin! (Good for Chrome and Firefox). I personally think this is the best SEO plugin you can get for Chrome and for your SEO!
This tool created by SEMRush is perfect for keeping track of how your website is doing in terms of SEO evaluation. Beyond monitoring how you’re doing, you can also easily fix any SEO problems that come up. You can even check on competitors, and do a lot more.
Just a FEW of these uses include the ability to see:
- Where competitors’ website visitors are coming from (social vs. SEO vs. paid ads)
- If they are running any Google ads, you can see them in this plugin!
- The number of backlinks
- Website Title Tags, Meta Descriptions and Keywords
1. Before you do anything go download the plugin!
2. You will then need to sign up for a free SEMRush account
3. Go check out what your competitors are doing and what’s going on with your own website too!
The main way to figure out how to use SEOQuake is to check out the SEOQuake tutorial. It will help guide you through the use of the plugin. This plugin will help you do SEO audits, take a look at links of all kinds to make sure everything is working, do data exports, analyze URLs and domains, and a lot more.
This tool has over 3 million downloads so you know that it works. Thousands of people are using it every single day of the week in order to further their business efforts.